RSS
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Mystery of the Shrinking Towels


I have noticed lately that my bath towels have started to shrink. Sometimes to the extent that two towels may be used to dry me up after my bath. Seems like a real mystery to me. I’m quite sure I only put them into my mouth but I still don’t have enough teeth to eat them! Anyway, I hope Papa and Mama is also noticing this mysterious occurrence.

Not sure if they are connected, but I also noticed some of my clothes are also starting to shrink as well. Hmmmm…

3 comments:

enn@j said...

dear collin,

Enn@j and phui would like to pay you a visit. Can you get your dad to call us to arrange what's your schedule like?
:) Thanks!

Argentinadog said...

eee! psycho auntees...!:-p

my schedule usually looks like this: play, feed, poop, sleep, etc.

lemme ask papa first OK?. :-)

Anonymous said...

It's not just the towels and clothes that are shrinking... soon you'll start to notice that socks and shoes, mattresses, chairs, etc. seem to shrink and that you take up more space... ... *dee do dee do dee do* (theme from the Twilight Zone*

Copyright 2009 Collin's Kennel. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by Blogger and Blogger Templates.
Bloggerized by Miss Dothy