RSS
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Spoon Tasting



With my set of fangs, erm..teeth starting to grow, I think it is only fair for me to train them up so that they are prepared for harsher meals ahead. Heh.

So, apart from the softie teethers, towels, hankies, diapers, Papa, Mama, etc. and anything else that I can get my hands on, I have also started on my own form of solids, ie. toy keys, toy piano, etc.

And since I will be using spoons in the future, I have also started training feeding on spoons too. Hey, I believe you need to taste if something is OK before you use it right? Hee!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hahhhaa.so cute! next will be plastic tasting?

Argentinadog said...

next maybe plate tasting. :-D

all my feeding stuff are plastics anyway..hee!

Copyright 2009 Collin's Kennel. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by Blogger and Blogger Templates.
Bloggerized by Miss Dothy