RSS
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Evolution of Poop


Just as I am constantly growing up from a little baby to a bigger baby and eventually a little toddler and so on, I noticed almost everything else within me develops and evolves as well.

One noticeable area of this constant evolution is my poop. Sad to say, my Poopinator alter-ego may need a revision in name pretty soon.

Gone were the days where my poop made erm, grand appearances, often complemented with its ever unmistakable sound effects. The post-explosion debris of smell would be immediately picked up by any active adult nose within a 15 metre radius.

Not any more. These days, I would say my poop has matured into the silent type. It comes and goes almost in a flashlight speed, with hardly any sound of warning. Because it is now more in a solid state, the smell factor is not so easily picked up.

I’m just curious to find out what the next level of poop will be like. :-D

2 comments:

joyce said...

On the contrary, my dear Collin...I think poops of the silent solid types are more detectable based on smell :P

Argentinadog said...

no wonder more poeple seem like they want to faint everytime I launch one...hmmmmm

Copyright 2009 Collin's Kennel. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by Blogger and Blogger Templates.
Bloggerized by Miss Dothy