RSS
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

A Date with the Moon


Last weekend, I went dating...with the moon! Our church small group gathered at Uncle Gary's house before going around with our real fire-lighted up lanterns! Finally get to play with fire! Hee!

I also brought along a safe one (operated by battery with flashing LWD lights) that was given by Kim Nin when I was back in Sitiawan earlier. Apparently this is part of the chinese culture mid-autumn festival where people play with lanterns and stuff themselves with mooncakes. I would think it's also a wonderful time to celebrate moon-collecting business. I am at 19.5 at present. Anyway...

Here are some pics of my first lantern walkabout. Sure was fun!!


Lighting the lanterns!


Koko Abel and Jiejie Tammy getting ready...

At the park with Jiejies Nicole and Caryn...the exercise bench must be more interesting. Hmmm

A real swinging time out together!

I see the light!!

Arrgh!! The lantern is bigger than my head!!

Can't I just roll this lantern ball on the grass?
Going home...

Eh...wait for me!!!

0 comments:

Copyright 2009 Collin's Kennel. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by Blogger and Blogger Templates.
Bloggerized by Miss Dothy