RSS
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thief on Trial


The other weekend at the mall, I had my first real drama. Papa followed me into this shop that sells so many videos and CDs. I was really fascinated with all those Korean, Japanese or Chinese (they all look the same to me!) box sets that were displayed but Papa kept putting back all the items I had taken off the rack.

As we moved on other sections, one particular box set caught my eye. I grabbed it from the shelf and held it in my hand for a while. From the corner of my eye, I noticed Papa was looking elsewhere at that moment. With a glee, I sprinted away with the box set. As I reached the exit, alarm sirens sounded and everyone in the shop and surrounding areas trained their eyes on me. I was stunned for a second as Papa caught up with me immediately and hurried me back to return the box set.

As we were leaving the shop, I noticed the girl behind the counter looking at me in a funny way so I thought I would bail myself out by electrocuting her with my cheeky eyes. Obviously she fell for it as she then offered a smile in return as well as a Ben10 tissue pack. Hee!

Whew. It sure pays to have cuteness on your side whilst conducting these thieving stunts!

0 comments:

Copyright 2009 Collin's Kennel. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by Blogger and Blogger Templates.
Bloggerized by Miss Dothy