RSS
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Sofa So Good


Another milestone achieved just before Christmas of 2008 was a newly discovered ability to climb up my house sofa! I had been stuck for months at just gliding and cruising along that sofa; and Papa and Mama would conveniently place me desirable objects like the remote controls on the sofa, knowing well it was beyond me reach... well, not any more!

Using my ever growing leg and arm muscles, I am able to push myself up onto the sofa already! Wee! Hmmm...now that I have that sofa conquered, I think I can target those steps which lead upstairs already....:-P



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Time for your Papa to invest in a stair gate!

Argentinadog said...

he has, but haven't put it up yet...i also dunno why? hmmmm

Copyright 2009 Collin's Kennel. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by Blogger and Blogger Templates.
Bloggerized by Miss Dothy