RSS
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Soothe Scratchings


There is just something wonderful about the feeling of being scratched on the top of my head that I simply cannot explain.

When those fingers run through my hair in a smooth motion, rubbing and scratching my head, it just invokes one of those “aaahhh….” Feelings that doesn’t need many words to describe.

I will just easily close my eyes, drift off the world, and enjoy this sensation with pleasure, complete with a satisfied grin on my face. “ahhhhh”.

Won’t you try it today too? :-P

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You mean like how we scratch a doggie's head? :P

Argentinadog said...

hehe...yeah...ahhhhh..:-p

Copyright 2009 Collin's Kennel. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by Blogger and Blogger Templates.
Bloggerized by Miss Dothy