RSS
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

12 Moons = 1 Yeah!


TODAY, I have finally reached the milestone of collecting 12 moons, which is equivalent to one year! Wee!

Although I achieved this historic moment on 19 Feb 2009, Papa and Mama organised a simple celebration with my Ah Kong, Ah Ma, Ah Kung, Ah Por and other close relatives in Sitiawan on 28 Jan, when everyone was around during CNY.

Here is my birthday blog with some images to tell the story...

My birthday cake. The wordings tell me that Papa and Mama do have a sense of humor. But I ain't lauhging. Hmmmmph.

The bulk of food that the ADULTS will enjoy at the expense of MY birthday. Sighhhh...

The lovely clown-faced jelly that my dear Ah Mai (Mama's younger sister) made for me. Love it!


It was at this celebration that the adults made me play a silly game to determine what kind of person I would be or to see my priorities in the future. Like a lab rat, I was 'released' a few meters from a long table stocked with stuff like a money note, mobile phone, chicken drumstick, red eggs, pen, remote control, magazine, etc.

There were euphoric cries of joy (presumably) as I went straight and picked up the PEN first, indicating I would be quite scholarly when I grow up. Dunno how they came up with that conclusion. Did any of them wonder how easy it was for me to grip the pen compared to the rest of the items? Hmmm.


Striking a pose with my beloved grandmas!


Family photo!

Mama giving me some wind assist...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday to you boy... May the Lord watch over you always :)

Anonymous said...

Happy burpday Collin! You sure look as if you were gonna take a plunge into that cute cake of yours!

Anonymous said...

Happy Belated Birthday, Collin! *hugs*

Copyright 2009 Collin's Kennel. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by Blogger and Blogger Templates.
Bloggerized by Miss Dothy