RSS
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Flea Flee!


Over the recent Chinese New Year, I had a harrowing experience and introduction to the devious cousins of the irritating flying needles – the very menacing bed bugs…

These fleas attacked me on the eve of CNY and cause me great irritation and pain all over the body. There were so many spot marks on my body I couldn’t even recognize myself!

I kept Papa and Mama awake for almost the entire night as they applied all sorts of cream, lotions, sprays, powder, etc. on my body. Felt good and I was able to get some rest thereafter as the bite marks began to subside but I will never forget this painful experience.

0 comments:

Copyright 2009 Collin's Kennel. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by Blogger and Blogger Templates.
Bloggerized by Miss Dothy