RSS
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

My Year One Report Card


As of four days before 19 Feb 2009:

Height - 74cm
Weight - 8.92kg (doc says i'm still slightly underweight...hmmmph....how can I gain weight with only porridge...? sighhh...)
Head - 44.5cm (the brain is growing! growing!)

Teeth - 7 (still growing in weird odd numbers..hmmm)

Weapons: Saliva machine gun; occasional explosive poop when necessary, high decibel screams

Movement: I can walk about unassisted already...think it was the night before my first birthday; I also like to go round and round the living room sofa. hee!

Gestures: I have a trigger happy finder that points at almost everything! Also can point my small finger, pointy finger and thumb....some people say it looks like surfer's sign. Me? Internet surfer, maybe...hee!

Motors: I now feed myself with the feeding bottle. Can be quite tiring at times but I like the feeds before I sleep as I wil be gladly 'assisted'...hee.hee...Grip is also pretty strong now, especially when I hold my favourite things like the remote control, electrical wires, phone chargers, story books, etc.

Feeds: Mama's goodness, cereal, porridge, fruits; some splatter of rice, bread and otehr odd stuff the adults eat once a while.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

High time to ask for your protein fix in the form of meat liao!

Copyright 2009 Collin's Kennel. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by Blogger and Blogger Templates.
Bloggerized by Miss Dothy