RSS
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Flushed Away


It may be because I was born in the year of the Rat in the Chinese Lunar calendar. Or it could just be that cartoons with rats are just so irresitable!

Mickey Mouse, Tom & Jerry, etc. may be interesting but I sometimes feel their running time is too short.

One of those lengthy cartoon movies that never fails to keep me glued to the screen for long periods is Flushed Away. Although the funny accent may need some getting used to, but overall it just continues to make me sit still and laugh, frame after frame. Not an easy feat to do to an active baby like myself! To top it off, it is related to football too! Wee!

I wonder what other movie cartoons with rats that would amuse me next. Hmmm.

0 comments:

Copyright 2009 Collin's Kennel. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by Blogger and Blogger Templates.
Bloggerized by Miss Dothy