RSS
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

(S)Car(e) Wash



Had a fright of my life the other day when Papa strapped me into the front seat and drove me out to a car wash centre that was unique in the sense that it was virtually half manual, with adults soaping and wiping the car, and this would be followed by a machine wash which would spray water and scrub everything else

For those of you who have not gone through the machine cycle, it is one scary ride! Imagine foam splashing on every side of the windows and cars, rotating brushes scrubbing every inch of the car, going through a dark, confined space with nowhere else to go…it was quite traumatic for me.

Think I need to grow more courage before I agree to let Papa take me through this ‘joy’ ride again.

0 comments:

Copyright 2009 Collin's Kennel. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by Blogger and Blogger Templates.
Bloggerized by Miss Dothy