RSS
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Green green grass of home



Since I started to walk, I have been covering plenty of kilometers going round and round and round the sofa, to and fro the kitchen, and almost everywhere else that my feet can step on.

Until I discovered grass. You know, those big spaces of green-coloured leaves that sprouts out from the ground outside my house. When Mama introduced me to this grass by letting me stand on it, I was visibly stunned for a few minutes. Unlike other surfaces, somehow I couldn’t bring myself to walk freely on this grass.

Sigh….must muster more courage to overcome this fear. If not, how will I grow up to be a professional football player like Papa always wanted? :-p

0 comments:

Copyright 2009 Collin's Kennel. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by Blogger and Blogger Templates.
Bloggerized by Miss Dothy