RSS
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Holidaying in Penang!


I went travelling again to Penang two weekends ago! Papa had some business to attend to and since it was rather last minute, he decided to drive us all up there for the weekend. Yay me!

It was also rather timely as Ethan Koko had just touched down from USA a week earlier. This would mean that I would be able to meet up with him as well as baby Hannah! Wee! I will post photos on that in another blog as I already have quite a number of photos here.

As usual, my travel blog in pictures below:

Back to the beach with Mama! Am much braver now!


View from the hotel room......

Posing with Papa!

With a hotel bed this comfy, it's so tough to get up in the morning!

Holiday @ Evergreen Hotel, Penang




0 comments:

Copyright 2009 Collin's Kennel. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by Blogger and Blogger Templates.
Bloggerized by Miss Dothy