RSS
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Strawy Situation


One of the toughest challenges in this young age of mine is mastering this scrawny little object called the ‘straw’. Apparently, it can be a rather useful ally when utilized properly as delicious liquids like medicine and juices will flow freely into the mouth!

Anyway, I have only been successful a few times before but have not been able to repeat my success on a regular basis yet. Have also lost count on the number of straws that have been sacrificed in my learning process…

Sigh…need more practice, but I hope to master this skill soon! I’ve been eyeing lotsa good-looking stuff with these straws in them! Hee!

0 comments:

Copyright 2009 Collin's Kennel. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by Blogger and Blogger Templates.
Bloggerized by Miss Dothy