RSS
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Sweet Switch


I tell you, there are just so many gadgets waiting to be discovered around the house alone!! A couple of weeks back I found this interesting little switch that has been neatly embedded into the walls of the house. I also noticed the majority of these switches have been conveniently placed so high up it is clearly beyond the reach of my fingers.

Anyway, every now and then when I am carried and happen to walk past one of such switches, I would make it a case to explore it. Sometimes I am allowed to touch it. That was when I discovered it is a magical switch that is linked to a light source nearby.

When the switch is flicked, the light will come on and when pressed again, the light disappears! Whoa!! I wonder if my psycho mode and good boy mode works the same way….hee!

0 comments:

Copyright 2009 Collin's Kennel. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by Blogger and Blogger Templates.
Bloggerized by Miss Dothy