RSS
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

A Bigger Tummy


I can’t help but noticing Mama’s tummy is getting bigger and bigger everyday. I guess it is another visible reminder to me that my new baby sister (oops…Papa and Mama should have known I couldn’t keep the gender a secret for long…) will be coming out soon. The thought of it does scare me sometimes.

Will I be a good big brother?

Will I be able to take care of my baby sister?

Will we be able to share toys lovingly?

Will we be racing around the sofa together?

Will she eat faster than me?

How can I climb up Mama when the tummy is gone?...

2 comments:

joyce said...

Will she drool more than you? :)

Argentinadog said...

No way! I've set my drooling mark so high up already...and am proud of it! Hmmmph!

Copyright 2009 Collin's Kennel. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by Blogger and Blogger Templates.
Bloggerized by Miss Dothy