RSS
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Feared Fears


Even at my tender age, I have begun to develop certain fears. Fears that will cause me to tremble in my spot, unable to move, except for my tears…

Though the list may change or increase as I grow older, my challenge is to stay clear of these top three fears to date:

1. Automatic car washes – I am always traumatized whenever Papa drives the car through those automatic car washes where tonnes and tonnes of water and soap is splashed all over the car.

A bigger version of the above comes when this thing called rain starts to pour. Heavy rain feels like a giant car wash with water coming down from the sky. Sure is scary when accompanied with thunder and lightning.

2. Sniffing doggie noses – Doggies are cute only when they are not charging straight at you and smelling all over you. Scary experience!

3. Grass – Although I can step on it, my confidence is quickly shaken on this surface as I will be extra-careful…especially when they sometimes have those short thorny stuff that pricks the legs. Painful indeed!

0 comments:

Copyright 2009 Collin's Kennel. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by Blogger and Blogger Templates.
Bloggerized by Miss Dothy