RSS
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

O Medicine!


O Medicine!

Where have you gone?

Your sweetness. Your flavor.

Your scarily accurate measure.

O Medicine!

Why do I have to wait…

To taste you again?

Do I need to be sick before you re-appear?

Or are you just playing hard to get?

O Medicine!

Can I fake a cough, or blow my nose?

Or does it have to be real?

The waiting game is unreasonable

It’s making things tough.

It’s making me unwell.

The pain. The suffering. The anxiousness.

O Medicine!

Why are you doing this to me?

Or could it be?

When I truly fall sick, you will appear once more?

To quench my desire. My thirst. My needs?

Could it be? Could it be? Could it be?

O Medicine!

Come back to me!

0 comments:

Copyright 2009 Collin's Kennel. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by Blogger and Blogger Templates.
Bloggerized by Miss Dothy