RSS
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Satay Satisfaction


I have come to a conclusion that good stuff always comes at the end of a stick. Let's see, there was..

... the cool lantern that I enjoyed playing with that came at the end of a stick
... my ever favourite drumstick that produces noises at the end of drums
... the strings that came with the stick that was joint to the kite!
... the stick in Papa's car that helps take us go places!
... the broom, with brushes at the end of the stick that makes sweeping fun!
... the net at the end of the badminton stick sure makes beating really fun too!

...and of course last weekend, when Ah Kong and Ah Ma came down to visit last weekend, it was somehow decided that we were going for Satay Kajang - so I was introduced to this local dish, which had a whole chunk of meat at the end of the stick! Cool! Only disappointment was that I was still deemed to young (probably it's the teeth) to eat it, so I could only watch the adults enjoy themselves...sigh.





Looking forward to the next time when I would hopefully have strong enough teeth to sink into some Satay!

2 comments:

joyce said...

wow...that satay looks GOOD! *drool*

Argentinadog said...

you can have mine Korkor...at least for now...hee!

Copyright 2009 Collin's Kennel. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by Blogger and Blogger Templates.
Bloggerized by Miss Dothy