RSS
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Clamber Climber


Anyone who thinks babies only get involved in light and softy sports, think again. Allow me to introduce some extreme sports I’m currently involved in. One of my favourites is staircase crawling. This activity easily becomes an extreme sport since I can’t really walk up the stairs yet.

It can get pretty strenuous after the fifth or sixth step, and the real challenge is with the curves as it goes into another direction. Just like carabineers and rope handlers, I’m glad that there will be adults following my every step whenever I attempt this sport. Of course most of the time they won’t even allow me to start it anyway. 

Now how am I gonna feature on ESPN with parental control like this? Sigh…

0 comments:

Copyright 2009 Collin's Kennel. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by Blogger and Blogger Templates.
Bloggerized by Miss Dothy