RSS
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

My Fav Cartoons!


Since having subscribed to Cartoon Network, my educational life has been somewhat enhanced through music and dance over the teevee. I could actually learn quite a lot of things from these so-called kiddy channels.

So far, these are my favourite cartoons, in no particular order:

1. Mickey Mouse Clubhouse – just love that Hotdog dance!! Yeah!
2. Little Einsteins - have learnt to journal my progress of crawling from moderato to presto! Also the “pat, pat, pat…” sounds eerily close to my bedtime ritual.
3. Shaun the Sheep – this is simply hilarious!
4. WordWorld – Story can be quite tiring but they do have some song and dance every now and then.
5. Dibo the Gift Dragon – very catchy theme song and credit song!
6. My Friends Tigger and Pooh – teaches me to think, think think!
7. Pocoyo – narrator can be quite annoying but the orchestra is quite funny!
8. Bunnytown – really love the singings and dancings! Bunnies are cute too!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Don't you think Shaun the Sheep has great animation? :) Ethan loves it too!

Copyright 2009 Collin's Kennel. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by Blogger and Blogger Templates.
Bloggerized by Miss Dothy