RSS
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

The Curious Case of Collin’s Cannon


Many have been baffled by my sleeping posture, especially after a full load of Mama’s goodness, or a hearty meal of the perilous porridge. While most babies would sleep with their belly up after their mealtimes, I would automatically move into my regular turtle back posture, but with a slight variation of having my cannon faced upwards.

Could he be in a yellow-alert defense-like position with the cannon on standby for any intrusion to his deep sleep?

Or perhaps he doesn’t know any other way to sleep?!

Or maybe the cot he’s sleeping in is already too small!

Ahhh…it is indeed a curious case for the typical crowd but not for the experienced eye of Mrs D. She immediately pointed out that it is typically not good for babies to sleep on a full stomach after a meal. So since I do not sleep on my belly up, my instincts have somehow taken over and raised my cannon upwards so that technically, I am NOT sleeping on my full stomach. Ain’t I smart?

Mystery solved. Hee!

0 comments:

Copyright 2009 Collin's Kennel. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by Blogger and Blogger Templates.
Bloggerized by Miss Dothy