RSS
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Jacuzzi Joy!


Finally! After months of making sounds that cannot be deciphered by the adults about me wanting my very own jacuzzi, Papa and Mama indulged me in a brief photo moment inside this huge tub in Sitiawan where I could fit in quite snugly. It even has nice fancy buttons, which I assumed to be bubble controllers.

Strange thing is that this contraption looks a little similar to a tub back in my own home where I sometimes see my dirty clothes and bibs get thrown inside and they come out smelling nice again.

Hmmmm…something tells me I may still need to wait for some time yet before I truly get my own jacuzzi. No wonder the water never came on when I was inside. Hhmmmmph.

0 comments:

Copyright 2009 Collin's Kennel. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by Blogger and Blogger Templates.
Bloggerized by Miss Dothy