RSS
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Digging Digi Ads


I have a theory – the quality of people who are in the media or advertising line can be measured by the effectiveness of their ads on babies.

And after hours and hours of exposure to these ads on the teevee, I can confidently say one of the best producer of ads are those Digi guys. No kidding.

Their musical ads never fails to attract my attention, pull me away from whatever I was doing to the front of the teevee screen, and makes me go spontaneously happy, smiley and clappy.

Some of my favourites include the one with the So What song and the one with the Sugar…honey, honey song. Can’t wait for their next catchy ad!

0 comments:

Copyright 2009 Collin's Kennel. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by Blogger and Blogger Templates.
Bloggerized by Miss Dothy