RSS
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Squat and Stand


Yet another simple exercise regime that is great to build those knee and thigh muscles…I think…coz that’s where I feel some pull when I do it. Hmmm.

I call it the Squat and Stand. Start by finding a nice spot to initiate the starting squatting position. At the count of three, spring up with a wide smile on your face to a standing position. Catch your breath, and proceed to squatting position again. Repeat the steps above till you are out of breath or till you find yourself in a place where you cannot move anymore. See, I have noticed that I tend to move forward a few steps when I perform this exercise.

For those who may be worried of the level of difficulty of this exercise, you may opt for the lighter version, which I like to call Squat and Sit…

0 comments:

Copyright 2009 Collin's Kennel. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by Blogger and Blogger Templates.
Bloggerized by Miss Dothy