RSS
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Stunt Driver


I am quite sure I have grown longer and longer. Since I have not been given any ruler-like stuff to confirm this, I have been using other unorthodox methods. These include ability to reach for more stuff placed on the dining table, how high my chin is from the cot railing, my eye level from Papa’s knees, etc.

Another method which I would like to highlight today is the length of my leg to that gear stick that separates me from Papa in the car. The other day I realized my right feet was long enough to actually ‘rest’ on this stick! Isn’t that cool? I could finally assist Papa in his driving!

So a few days later, we were driving home at night when I realized the gear stick was incorrectly still engaged in Day. Papa didn’t seem to realize this so I thought I’d be a good son and help him. So, I gave one good kick and shifted the gear stick back to Night. Thought Papa would be happy but he instead he shifted the stick back to Day and drove on.

I guessed I must have done something wrong because from the next day onwards, my car seat has been permanently shifted to the back again…sigh.

"look Papa...no hands!!"







0 comments:

Copyright 2009 Collin's Kennel. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by Blogger and Blogger Templates.
Bloggerized by Miss Dothy