RSS
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Transformable Toys


I was gleefully delighted when Papa presented me with some exclusive toys that he had purchased from this place called ebay. They were a pair of robot-like soft toys with strange names such as Softimus Prime and Slumblebee. Apparently, they were created after popular characters from the Transformers series that Papa speaks so highly of.

Anyway, the cool thing about these toys is that they can be reversed inside out to become a truck and a car! And they are made of soft materials so there should be no way I could hurt myself playing with them.

Strange thing is Papa seems more excited about them than me. Hmmmm.








0 comments:

Copyright 2009 Collin's Kennel. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by Blogger and Blogger Templates.
Bloggerized by Miss Dothy