RSS
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Big Brother Me To Be!


Oh boy! This is such exciting news to share! Apparently some doctors have this ultra cool camera that can take pictures inside people’s tummies.
So anyway, I managed to get hold of this exclusive photo inside Mama’s tummy…and I see another baby is growing inside! Looks like I’m gonna be a big brother soon! Not sure when that will be but the photograph is dated around 20 weeks so I’m sure you adults would be able to do the math. Cause I can’t. :-(
"looks like another smiley baby too! :-D"

What the math will not be able to tell you is whether I’m going to be a big brother to a baby girl or boy. Hee! Papa and Mama have already told me this but I think I shall keep it a secret for now. Shhhhh.:-D

2 comments:

rinnah said...

Congratulations to Collin boy, papa Allan and mama Pei Gee!

joyce said...

Congratulations! So happy for all of you! We can't wait to meet the new baby!

Copyright 2009 Collin's Kennel. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by Blogger and Blogger Templates.
Bloggerized by Miss Dothy