RSS
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Durian Daze



I had my first encounter with a very strange fruit recently. It’s skin was covered in thorns and the handle was so short it was hardly easy to carry it safely. Anyway, the fruit itself was even weirder. Whilst it looked big from the outside, the inside was made up of several smaller compartments with each having two to three seeds with the flesh.

And as if the looks wasn’t strange enough, the taste just drove me nuts! Mama let me try a small bit but it was enough to make me cringe in horror and stay clear from seconds.

How do adults enjoy this fruit called ‘durian’ anyway? Aren’t the thorns a clear signal that the taste is horrible? Sigh…

0 comments:

Copyright 2009 Collin's Kennel. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by Blogger and Blogger Templates.
Bloggerized by Miss Dothy