RSS
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Cool Dip in the Pool


I had a really fun time in Kampar in late May when I followed Papa and Mama to our church family camp. We stayed at this Grand Kampar Hotel which came complete with a bathtub in the room and also a bigger open-air bathtub on the hotel roof level.

Most people call this the swimming pool. It was my first ever contact with this cool feature. Who would ever thought that tonnes of water contained within a dug up hole surrounded by walls could provide so much fun must be a genius!

Papa and Mama took out my cool float and arm floats and so off I went for a cool dip in the pool! Best bath-like simulation I ever had! And no soap too! Hee!




0 comments:

Copyright 2009 Collin's Kennel. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by Blogger and Blogger Templates.
Bloggerized by Miss Dothy