RSS
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Forbidden Room



There’s this room on the ground floor of my house which is apparently the guest room. I guess during times where there are no guests, the room has conveniently become something like a store room, especially baby stuff and such. Let’s see, I have seen stuff like my stroller, milk tins, baby carrier, etc. stuffed inside. Every now and then, the door to this room will be closed, seemingly forbidding me to lay my hands on other stuff stashed there like laundry and clothes hangers.

Because of this, it has become something like my favourite haunt – especially when the door is open, I will scramble to play inside at every such opportunity. Ahhh..the joys of doing forbidden stuff…hehe…:-p

0 comments:

Copyright 2009 Collin's Kennel. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by Blogger and Blogger Templates.
Bloggerized by Miss Dothy