RSS
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Biker Me!


I do enjoy my occasional neighbourhood walks. Gives me a better perspective of the outside world – that there are other houses out there; there are other dogs out there; there are other cars out there; there is more to life out there. J

But there was this time where the mode of transportation made it all different. Papa had just come back from buying dinner on the motorcycle and Mama decided to take me out for a ride too. So we hopped onto the back of the bike and the whole family went for a spin around the neighbourhood.

I hung on to Mama for dear life throughout the journey but I really enjoyed myself! Look out world – future biker in the making!

0 comments:

Copyright 2009 Collin's Kennel. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by Blogger and Blogger Templates.
Bloggerized by Miss Dothy