RSS
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Remembering Chor Chor


It’s been a week and two days now since Chor Chor passed away. I was really too lost for words on how to type in this entry then. As I recollect the events that took place that weekend, everything just feels so solemn.


All I know was that it was a really chaotic weekend. When we found out about the news last Saturday morning, Papa and Mama packed up everything pretty fast and shot up north at once. I was also very co-operative by sleeping for quite a while in that morning so the packing could be done faster. Hee!


We then reached Ipoh to pick up Ah Kong to go up to Alor Star (town sounds really classy with a star in it. Hmm.). Ah Ma had already gone up to Alor Star earlier. And it just so happened that Mama wasn’t feeling too well also that Saturday, so I stayed behind to take care of Mama (heh!) , together with Ah Por and Kim Lin Tracy in Ipoh.


On Sunday, Papa didn’t feel too well also (must be in season). After seeing the doctor and taking some medication, Papa then drove down to Ipoh on Sunday night and we proceeded to go back to KL immediately, reaching home about 2am.


Although I didn’t have the opportunity to see more of Chor Chor, I was really glad that she managed to see me this year that I was born, celebrated with me during my first moon lunch, and more celebrations during a wedding dinner in Penang. She must have been one incredible lady to have gathered so many friends and relatives who came to pay their respects. Heck, Papa said event eh doctor he went to also knew her!


I dug thru Papa’s photo file archives and found this exclusive, wonderful picture of Chor Chor in a really natural happy look taken during Papa and Mama’s wedding. I’ll miss you Chor Chor…:-(




1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'll miss you too!

Copyright 2009 Collin's Kennel. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by Blogger and Blogger Templates.
Bloggerized by Miss Dothy