RSS
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Chairbaby Collin


This funny-looking chair was brought over from Mama’s hometown of Sitiawan. Must be something from yonder old cos the structure is made from steel and straps look like plastic belt straps without any baby-safety paddings.

Having said that. It does come with a quite comfy seat, and can be adjusted to be immoveable or rocking. I did enjoy this chair for some time – always made me feel important, helps me to focus on the teevee and it was my first feeding chair.

Have since outgrown it and now I sit on a more modern throne-like booster seat for my feeding sessions…but this one doesn’t rock me as much….sigh.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

But that throne-like booster seat is for big boys like you Collin!

Copyright 2009 Collin's Kennel. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by Blogger and Blogger Templates.
Bloggerized by Miss Dothy