RSS
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Strawberry Goodness


I’ve always enjoyed Mama’s goodness. Although some may say it’s original, plain, no added flavoring, etc., I think it has all the right ingredients in their right proportions to give me a satisfied meal. Mmmmmmm.

However, I do notice that during the periods where I was not feeling too well, there could be times when Mama’s goodness would have some strawberry like taste. Not sure how the added flavoring or colour came from, but it sure tasted funny the first time I was fed it.

Whatever it is, that strange strawberry-flavored concoction of Mama’s goodness usually does the trick of making me feel better again. Perhaps it is one of those Mama-baby phenomenons that will produce the right goodness at any time of my need. Hee!

0 comments:

Copyright 2009 Collin's Kennel. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by Blogger and Blogger Templates.
Bloggerized by Miss Dothy