RSS
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Two Docs and a Wedding!


Phew! What a tiring Saturday I had last weekend. I was practically out the whole day! It all started in the morning when Papa and Mama took me back to Hospital Pantai to see my ENT doc for a follow-up check after my op. I had a good time biting his gloved finger when he was checking my stitches. Hee! Anyway, all’s good and well.

Immediately after that, I went to see my PD who gave me a quick examination and then proceeded to give me my second jab for that pneumar thingy. After what I went thru during my tongue op, suddenly this jab felt like only an ant bite. :-p


By the time we rushed home to get ready to go for jiejie Chayenne’s wedding, it was already getting pretty late. Nevertheless, we still tried to go for the church reception – only in time for the pastry and cake refreshment (which looked really yummy to me…sigh). We did hang around for a while, met up with Ah Mah and Ah Kong, before going to this beautiful place called Saloma Bistro for the wedding dinner.

I was very attracted by the set-up of this restaurant. Even the ceiling fans moved at such a slow speed it seemed to hypnotise people. Or maybe it’s just me. They also had this gigantic cake on stage which I’d bet could feed the entire hall of people, and then some. There was also some wonderful singing performances and some video on screen with weird people dressed up funnily apart from the very nice pictures of the bride and groom.


Overall, I really enjoyed myself, or at least until after the fish dish where it was getting past my bed time already so Mama had to take me outside to the cozy lounge to sleep. It had been a really long day for me after all. The consolation of it is that we managed to stay on till the end, albeit spending much of the dinner time on the lounge, it was probably my first wedding dinner that Mama and Papa managed to eat the dessert. :-D They must be so proud of me...hee!


check out the very cool wedding gift - my very own BMW!!! Wee! wonder if it stands for Big Macho Wheels?...hmmm

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello, hello baby collin, i hear you! so glad your daddy and mommy made an effort to still come and join jeje and hubby's wedding eventhough they had to take you around to see doctor. hope the doctors did a good job with you. jeje thinks you are super adorable and can't wait to take you for walk walk. :O)

Copyright 2009 Collin's Kennel. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by Blogger and Blogger Templates.
Bloggerized by Miss Dothy