RSS
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Bottom-Decked



With my growth and passion for using rails to help me stand, Papa and Mama decided that my current cots are not safe for me anymore. My people’s eyebrows lighted up in anticipation that they will replace my crib with my dream water bed!

But alas! All they did was just to make some adjustments to my cot and playpens and now I get to still be inside, on the bottom deck of the pen. Hey, isn’t pen short for prison or something? Hmmm.

Anyway, this would be an interesting new challenge for me to escape from this pen. Maybe TV producers should think of making a series about a man who breaks out of prison. Quite sure it’ll be a hit. Meanwhile, I need some time to assess my situation here first….:-D

0 comments:

Copyright 2009 Collin's Kennel. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by Blogger and Blogger Templates.
Bloggerized by Miss Dothy