RSS
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tongue-Tied No More!



My operation last Saturday was a success. Thanks for all your prayers!! Ever since the day I found out that I had to go for this operation, I have been restless almost every night.

During the operation, it didn't hurt as much as I thought. My ENTertainment doc had his own way of kocking me out whilst he worked on my tongue. Felt like some kind of gas, but I became too sleepy to find out what.

Anyway, it was the pain after the op that I'm still trying to deal with. Currently resting and recovering at home with Papa and Mama.

All in all, am tryly thankful and relieved that it is over. Can't wait to fully recover and 'unleash' my freed tongue now. Hee!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great to know that the op was a success, dearest Collin! Take care and have a good rest! If it makes you feel better, I'm sure Papa and Mama can rest better now too!

Copyright 2009 Collin's Kennel. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by Blogger and Blogger Templates.
Bloggerized by Miss Dothy