RSS
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Hello Bro Anthony!


Had my first up close encounter with 'koko' Anthony in church. Anthony is Uncle Jeff's son who just passed the one-year mark last September. I had just woken up at that time and was shocked as I was surprised to see Anthony's flaping arms coming towards me! What a warm and welcoming brother he is! Hee hee. Either that or he was trying to strangle me....:-p




Anyway, here are some pix of our first contact. Looking forward to future wrestling and strangling together!



Warm welcome from bro Anthony!

Anthony with Uncle Jeff and family

Bro Anthony about to give me a hair wash...hee!

2 comments:

ajeff said...

fuyooh....
kena strangle ke????
hahahhaa....
soon you will join the dark side too....
now Anthony can make some cool dance moves....

Anonymous said...

That's a pretty cool jean jacket you have on, collin!

Copyright 2009 Collin's Kennel. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by Blogger and Blogger Templates.
Bloggerized by Miss Dothy