RSS
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Hand Foot Mouth Exercise


I am really excited about today’s blog entry. This shall be one of my modules for my work-in-progress Exercise for Babies sets and I’m happy to share it with all!

Objectives: Works on flexibility of limbs to ensure blood circulation is working efficiently; also helps you watch your weight (serious!)

Duration: 5 minutes per set; No more than 10 sets per day

Step 1: Lie comfortably on your back on your favourite exercise mattress facing upwards.
Step 2: Lift up left foot whilst extending left hand to hold left foot
Step 3: Hold for about 1 minute
Step 4: When you’re ready, use left hand (that is holding left foot) to bring the left foot to the mouth (see I wasn’t kidding about this exercise helping you to watch your weight)
Step 5: Hold for 1 minute
Step 6: Release and pause/rest for 1 minute
Step 7: Repeat Steps 2 to 6 for right foot

Isn’t this wonderful? Yet, somehow, I have a feeling I might need to rename this exercise set… hmmm


0 comments:

Copyright 2009 Collin's Kennel. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by Blogger and Blogger Templates.
Bloggerized by Miss Dothy