RSS
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Taxing Walker Danger


I have a new toy to play with at Mrs D’s house. You see, Sis Angie (one of the other two girls with me under Mrs D’s care) has no more need for this baby walker so I get to play with it all day long now. Wee!

Initially, I was only able to move in reverse gear…but now, after weeks of stick shift practices, I think I am ready for any Nascar walker races, if any. Hee! Dunno why people still see me as a hallway hazard...

Simple little gadget, but it sure helps in preventing me from falling again and again. Quite embarrassing to fall down at a regular rate in front of so many ladies ya know? Shhhhh…:-p

0 comments:

Copyright 2009 Collin's Kennel. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by Blogger and Blogger Templates.
Bloggerized by Miss Dothy