RSS
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Won't You Say A Prayer For Me?


Yup. This is an honest plea for everyone to pray for me.

This coming Saturday (25 Oct 2008), Papa and Mama is taking me to the hospital for a minor operation to 'release my tongue'. Heck, I have not even collected 12 moons yet and now have to go for an operation...sigh.

I have never been so afraid before. Even Papa and Mama's anxious looks have me more restless. They even took extra leave from work to help me in the recovery period. :-D

So, I would truly appreciate all the prayers for me yah...:-)



"Lord, please make this operation as painless as possible...grant me strength and courage this coming Saturday, and make me feel better fast fast after that. Grant Papa and Mama peace of mind as I know it is hard on them as well. In Jesus' Name I pray. Amen. "

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Our thoughts and prayers will be with you, darling Collin...all the way from across the globe.

Copyright 2009 Collin's Kennel. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by Blogger and Blogger Templates.
Bloggerized by Miss Dothy