RSS
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Brushed & Cleaned


One of the main highlights of taking baths these days would be right at the end where I would be given this little sick with delicate, soft brushes at the end of it. Adults call this a toothbrush and I still cannot understand why it can be called a ‘tooth’brush when it is obviously used to brush ALL my ‘teeth’? English sure is a strange language…

Anyway, I would enjoy the sensation of poking this toothbrush around the insides of my mouth and teeth. Together with Papa or Mama, who would usually be armed with another toothbrush, we would brush all of my teeth. After that, I would be asked to spit.

Now, could you understand why I’m so excited about brushing my teeth? I mean, when else would I get the chance to be asked to ‘spit?!!’ Hee!

0 comments:

Copyright 2009 Collin's Kennel. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by Blogger and Blogger Templates.
Bloggerized by Miss Dothy