RSS
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Of Guitar Mouths & Saliva Trumpets


One fine day I realized that I don’t really need those items called musical instruments like drums and guitars and pianos to make music! I have my very own hand-made instruments (literally) with me all the time!

Say hello to my Guitar Mouth and Saliva Trumpet!

Yeah, when I make a fist with my hands and move it up and down my gaping mouth, I produce some form of vibrating music-sound thingy. Or when I purse my lips together tightly and blow in and out repeatedly, it makes a similar sound to that of a trumpet – only with less bass and more erm. saliva…

Ok ok, maybe not so much on the music part yet, but trust me, a few more weeks of practice and I should be even able to write some songs with these instruments! :-p

0 comments:

Copyright 2009 Collin's Kennel. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by Blogger and Blogger Templates.
Bloggerized by Miss Dothy