RSS
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thoughtful Caitlynn


I had a surprise when Caitlynn was brought home from hospital. Was kinda excited to see her again and also how she will change our home. So, when she came in the house, Papa brought a present and gave it to me, saying it was a "hello, big brother" present, from Caitlynn. Wow.


Not thinking any further, I tore the present apart and found the cool form of Optimash Prime! It's a potato head with lots of funny accessories that looks like it came from the Transformers cartoon. Somehow, I have the feeling Papa had a BIG hand in choosing the pressie.







Anyway, I had loads fun with it! Thanks Caitlynn....really thoughtful of you!   and, er, yeah...welcome home!! :-)




0 comments:

Copyright 2009 Collin's Kennel. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by Blogger and Blogger Templates.
Bloggerized by Miss Dothy