RSS
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Mystery of Moving Items


Strange things have been happening around the house of late. I have heard Papa and Mama mentioning some items seem to have disappeared from where they were supposed to be…only to see them reappear elsewhere, where they should never be. Erm, geddit?
Like the TV remote found in the food cabinet.
Like books found in the laundry basket.
Like pens and clothes hangers found on beds.
Like clean diapers found in the wastepaper basket.
Hmmm. I wish I could help look for the missing items but I’m just a little toddler. How could I help. Besides, I’m always too busy moving things around the house too…

0 comments:

Copyright 2009 Collin's Kennel. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by Blogger and Blogger Templates.
Bloggerized by Miss Dothy