RSS
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Things I learnt from kite-flying…




From where I live, I can sometimes experience the strong winds blowing into the house, especially if I’m outside or when the sliding doors are open. Times like these tend to bring back memories of my first kite-flying experience with Papa when we were back in Sitiawan.

These were some of the things I learnt from that adventure:

1. Wind plays an important role in this activity. It is very much needed to bring up the kite to fly higher and higher…and Papa also needs to run like the wind to increase the chances of it getting up in the air.

2. Grass that are short with sharp thorny stuff does not go well with my skin…

3. If the kite is up there, you’d better keep it up there as long as possible! The string rewinding session is a real pain…

4. If one flys the kite like Papa did, one is sure to burn calories…

5. If you plan to run to fly kites, make sure you run in a direction so that you eventually reach your starting point. If not, it will be a long way to walk back….


0 comments:

Copyright 2009 Collin's Kennel. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by Blogger and Blogger Templates.
Bloggerized by Miss Dothy