RSS
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

I don’t quite understand…


…why so many people are wearing face masks?
…why everything seems so slow during fasting month?
…why everyone seems to be washing their hands more often?
…why I need to be buckled up inside the car?
…why Papa is so fanatical over football?
…why my clothes need to be washed separately from me. Can’t they be washed together with me as I take my bath?
…why some hymns are sung standing and some seated in church?
…why Malaysian politics is not categorized under Cartoon Network?

Perhaps I will understand more when I grow up and my mind expands a little bit more. But, all I need to know today is that God cares for me and He’s in complete control over all those things that I totally do not understand.


0 comments:

Copyright 2009 Collin's Kennel. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by Blogger and Blogger Templates.
Bloggerized by Miss Dothy