RSS
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Declawed


Strange things happen when we sleep. I can certainly agree to that.

This has happened too often for me to dismiss it as an unusual occurrence. You see, there are times after a good hearty filling of Mama’s goodness, I will doze off to sleep (like most good-mannered babies….ahem!). When I wake up, I usually like to do a little stretch, with my hands stroking and playing near my face and hair areas. This time, I noticed they are GONE!! My claws are gone!!!

There was this one time I tried to protect my claws by gripping my fists tightly when I went to bed. The moment I felt someone try to pry it open, I tried to open my eyes to see how this brutal act was commited. Alas1 I would always remain too sleepy to figure out the truth, but it looked like Papa was fiddling around with yet another gadget – this time a small silver clipper thingy.

Ah well…if declawing is for my own good, then I guess I shall just have to accept that. Maybe when I’m older I will get to protect my claws better and keep my Wolverine dreams alive…:-D

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

When you are older, you will start to enjoy these declawing sessions and even sit still waiting for Papa to finish his job!

Anonymous said...

Teeheehee! Claws indeed, young sir...

Copyright 2009 Collin's Kennel. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by Blogger and Blogger Templates.
Bloggerized by Miss Dothy